Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two Updates in Two Days?! WHAT?!

Since I had at least four readers of yesterday's post, I decided to try to keep it going here. Thanks for the "like" on Facebook Cataldo, thanks for the comments KJMay and LC, and thanks for the comment "Anonymous," who warned me off of Starbucks. I know a readership of four doesn't exactly make me the Washington Post, but gotta start somewhere, right?

Anyway, I'm getting kind of worried because every day a homeless lady hangs outside of my office building and as I'm entering screams at me that I'm wanted by the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and the Department of Watch Dogs. I would be worried if she didn't ask me for 10 dollars right after that, or if the Department of Watch Dogs existed. Still, I hope she's not right.

I got free tickets to tonight's Nationals/Astros tilt at National's Park, but turns out it's actually this afternoon's tilt, which is why the tickets were so readily available amongst interns who work 9-5:30. I was wondering why every intern in my building was giving tickets away, blindly took them with a smile on my face, then looked down at the ticket to find out the game was at 4:35. Looks like I'm gonna have to eat these, but for the price of free99, they're still delicious.

Last night I went to bed at 10, and work up at 7. For those of you keeping score, that's a solid 9 hours of sleep. This is important because I had been averaging 5 hours of sleep the last three nights combine. Any time I can catch up - especially during the week - I'll take it.

That's about all the interesting stuff that's happened in the last 24 hours! Talk to you soon if the demand is there!

1 comment:

  1. There's demand! Keep em darn dang ol comin'! Did yas give the lady a 10 dollar bill or did you stay safe with the fiver?

    ReplyDelete